Tuesday 10 January 2017

Bloggers to Follow in 2017



Hey guys!
 
 
One of the best things about blogging is the community. We always try to support each other and look out for each other. Unfortunately, this can be used negatively. If you've been following Twitter recently, you'll be aware of all the drama that went on at the end of last week. It caused friction in the blogging world and several bloggers resorted to bullying in the process. While it's good to stick together, we shouldn't bring others down. It's important to remember that there are some amazing bloggers out there, who inspire the rest of us and don't get involved in all of the drama. Here are some of the bloggers you should follow this year:
 
 
 
Vix Meldrew is known as the 'dating guru' of the blogging world, and the fact that she was featured in Blogosphere Magazine recently just shows how successful she is. Her posts are so funny and relatable, as well as honest.
 
 
 
With her girl-next-door vibes, it's no wonder Brogan is a multi-award-winning blogger. Oh, and did I mention she's a vlogger too?! This girl is seriously talented! If you haven't already checked out her blog and YouTube, I suggest you do so now!
 
 
 
I previously expressed my love for Jordan's blog in my Blogs I Love #2 post. She is undeniably one of the queens of blogging! I adore her style and her writing is beautiful! The pics on her blog are absolutely amazing too!
 
 
 
I love Beth's makeup tutorials. Her looks are so unique and creative. Defo check out Beth's Instagram, especially if you need some new makeup inspo.
 
 
 
I discovered Megan's blog almost a year ago while scrolling through Twitter and it has since become one of the blogs I visit on a regular basis. Megan is down to earth and her posts are full of positivity. I always enjoy reading her blog.
 
 
 
Poppies in October is another blog you should follow in 2017. Erin is so adorable and I love her posts about Gilmore Girls. This is definitely a blog to watch in 2017.
 
 
 
I'm sure you've heard of Jemma Dorkface. Her blog is ABSOLUTE GOALS! It's so aesthetically pleasing and she does some amazing designs over on Etsy.
 
 
 
If you're ever in London and need somewhere for brunch or afternoon tea, head over to Poppy Loves for some ideas. You won't be disappointed. Her blog is full of pics of delicious cakes and other mouth-watering food. Poppy also writes about music, art and home. It's basically like an online magazine.
 
 
Other bloggers worth mentioning are Kayleigh Zara, Cattitude and CoSophie Rosie, See the Stars, Becca Jayne and Carpe Diem Emmie. And if you need some smaller bloggers to follow, I'd recommend checking out Food and Baker, Emilyy Becca, Martha Jane Edwards, Simply Abbi, Naomi Rowan and Me, Cupcakes and Tea.
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed reading this post and have discovered some truly amazing new bloggers to follow in 2017! Let me know if there are any other bloggers you'd recommend!
 
 
Hasta luego!
 
 
Serena
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Aw this is a lovely positive post! I also love Vix Meldrew, Jemma aka Dorkface and Kayleigh Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those suggestions and will make sure to check them out. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for the mention! This means the world to me!✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I'll have a look at their profiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some brilliant picks here, I'll need to check out the ones I don't follow! Haven't heard of the dating guru yet, might learn some tricks from her haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so lovely of you to mention and support other bloggers, well done! I will have to check out the ones you've mentioned x

    www.susanalopessnarey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what happened on twitter but I think we all need to support and love each other. I'm going to check out every one of those girls!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what fabulous bloggers! Thank you for sharing these fabulous blogs because I'm checking them out asap. Not sure what happened in twitter but hope people unite

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always looking for new folk - I'll certainly be investigating!
    Em x
    http://happywiseowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to check out some of your recommendations! I love finding new bloggers to follow! I am already intrigued with Poppies in October because of the Gilmore Girls ( I love that show)! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! You made some great choices, I have heard of most of the blogs but I can't wait to check out the ones I haven't heard about yet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love posts that are all about spreading the blog love, well done you! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable post, I'm all about sharing the love for fellow blogger babes. I've heard of (and love) most of the blogs you featured but will definitely be checking out the ones not currently on my Blog Lovin feed. Thanks for sharing.

    Kara - Spread The Sparkle 💗

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for these suggestions! I'll definitely check them out later :)

    Gen
    www.genuinedrop.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love posts like these, so supportive! The blogger community is great!! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fab list of bloggers! I adore Vix Meldrew especially, her posts are always on point and totally hilarious! Jemma from dorkfaceblog is also fabulous, she always comes up with incredibly original ideas!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fab list of bloggers! I love Vix and Jemma and can't wait to see what they do this year!
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you've mentioned quite a few of my faves in here yay! Lovely post girl <3
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com #BloggersPromoHour

    ReplyDelete